|RECENT DEATHS||ONLINE GAMES||U. S. NEWS||SCIENCE NEWS||UNUSUAL NEWS|
|SPORTS NEWS||YOUR LOCAL AND
|WORLD NEWS||POLITICS||HEALTH NEWS||NEVER GUESS
|SEND FREE GREETING CARDS|
|MUTUAL FUNDS NEWS||TECHNOLOGY NEWS||VIRUS WARNINGS||INTERNET
|ENTERTAINMENT NEWS||PETS||CARTOONS||FREE SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS||FINANCIAL NEWS|
|PATRIOTIC SONGS||SITES OF THE DAY||MUSIC||TRAVEL NEWS||SPACE AND ASTRONOMY||LIVE POLICE, FIRE
|HOME AND GARDEN
1. What is the only English word how to trade binary options ending in the letters "mt"?
2. Who was the first black person to become a chief pilot for a United States airline?
3. What do butterflies use to taste?
1. What was the original name of Yahoo?
A. Jerry's Guide To The World Wide Web
2. What are the four states that have the name of a U.S. president in the name of their state capital?
A. Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The capitals are: Jackson, Mississippi; Jefferson City, Missouri; Lincoln, Nebraska and Madison, Wisconsin
3. Which United States president made the most chief justice appointments?
A. George Washington with 3. They were John Jay, John Rutledge and Oliver Ellsworth
4. How many ways are there to make change for a dollar?